About Bristol-Myers Squibb: Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. And driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
- Champion the development of an aligned strategy for Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) studies to demonstrate the value of BMS products in a meaningful way to healthcare customers. Integrate and align this HEOR strategy through establishing and maintaining cross-functional collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders including medical and commercial (brand and market access).
- Demonstrate the ability to support and influence internal BMS stakeholders.
- Serve as an internal HEOR expert helping develop product value propositions by incorporating HEOR evidence to support market access and brand objectives.
- Be viewed of as an internal HEOR expert who is fully integrated into the BMS matrix team and provides critical input into the development of effective communication tools and programs for optimal market access.
- Demonstrate the ability to make decisions on selecting external organizations and researchers with appropriate expertise for research collaborations.
- Effectively lead scientifically rigorous HEOR studies and manage projects from concept through full execution, including reporting the evidence at scientific congresses, in peer reviewed publications, and proactive/reactive BMS communication tools.
- Strive to demonstrate BMS behaviors of Passion, Speed, Innovation, and Accountability
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Mission is to strive to make innovative, effective medicines available to the patients who need them, and to treat customers and employees with dignity and respect.