For more than two decades, Navitas has accelerated the internationalization of university campuses around the globe, providing international students greater opportunity and access to high-quality learning experiences. Our North American university partners include Simon Fraser University, University of Manitoba, University of Massachusetts Lowell, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, University of Massachusetts Boston, University of New Hampshire, Florida Atlantic University, University of Idaho, and Richard Bland College.
Navitas is seeking to employ a Director of Recruitment to join our North American team in Boston, MA.
Please send cover letter and resume to HR-NavitasNA@navitas.com. Reference job code 0617NVTDOR in the subject line of your email.
This position is responsible for the recruitment management for the Navitas USA business units. Working with the Vice President, Marketing and Recruitment North America, the Director of Recruitment ensures that global sales and growth targets are met.
This is a highly visible position that consults closely with senior management and functional leaders of Navitas to assure that corporate initiatives are implemented and managed appropriately. This position functions as a key person accountable for new student recruitment and sales management at the USA business units.
· Establish, forecast and execute recruitment plans.
· Achieve Navitas USA Business Unit global new student recruitment goals.
· Coordinate quarterly, annual and long range business plans for each business unit, including incentive schemes and marketing proposals.
· Achieve overall fiscal and operating objectives.
· Management of Business Unit and overall US recruitment budget – and monitoring application source results (Source country offices) and cost effectiveness (marketing travel and incentives).
· Liaise with Marketing Communications team to Review effectiveness of all marketing collateral including the Navitas USA sales toolkit.
· Ensure all materials are fit for purpose and market.
· Assist in the training, development, motivation, and ongoing management of Business Unit Marketing staff including monthly, quarterly and annual reviews; new hire and existing training; succession planning and turnover prevention.
· Assist with training and sales management; mentorship of Business Units in all areas of recruitment.
· Manage personnel and culture to increase collaboration and cross-selling opportunities.
· Matrix manage high level Source Country Office key recruitment staff (Staff with US responsibility globally).
· Manage high level relationships with key Source Country Directors.
· Assist the Director of Admissions to enhance admissions processes to ensure efficient and effective enrolment practices.
· Collaborate with BU leadership to allocate resources and maintain an understanding of critical issues and solutions.
· Provide counsel to the EGMs, GM, Executive Directors, Source Country Offices etc. regarding USA business units’ sales activity, personnel issues, sales ratios, training and enrollment progress and results.
Systems and Reporting
· Use best practice CRM processes to track, manage and convert sales pipeline.
· Conduct overall analysis of sales forecasts, market trends, performance and budgets.
· Produce competitive positioning tables and reports for use in goal setting and planning.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
· Minimum of a Master’s degree;
· At least 10 years’ progressively responsible leadership experience within post secondary career education. Experience should include that of a Marketing Director;
· Business acumen and prior direct P & L responsibility;
· Ability to successfully lead and interact with individuals from a variety of settings; including: business, academia, financial services and regulatory agencies;
· Effective communication skills that lead others toward actions that result in achievement of goals;
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
· Strong interpersonal skills with supervisor and staff populations;
· Superior organization, prioritization, and self-motivation skills;
· Strong computer literacy skills with the Microsoft Office Suite;
· Ability to interact effectively as a member of a team and work collaboratively with other departments;
· Ability to inspire, motivate and lead a sales team;
· Ability to listen to customers (e.g. students, staff, etc.) and to understand and respond positively to their requests;
· Ability to work without close supervision and to set one’s own priorities and work schedule;
· Ability and desire to travel;
· Ability to adapt to changing assignments and multiple priorities;
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines;
Navitas accelerates the internationalization of university campuses, providing international students greater opportunity and access to high-quality learning experiences and bringing global perspectives to the university community. Navitas’ proven partnership model delivers expertise, capital and a track record in international education that gives universities the freedom to reinvest their time, ...money and personnel into capacity building and innovation. By expanding diversity and global connections across college campuses, Navitas fuels universities’ efforts towards sustainable growth while delivering a superior student experience. Navitas currently partners with 8 universities in North America in our Global Student Success Program.