For more than two decades, Navitas has accelerated the internationalization of university campuses around the globe, providing international students greater opportunity and access to high-quality learning experiences. Our North American university partners include Simon Fraser University, University of Manitoba, University of Massachusetts Lowell, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, University of Massachusetts Boston, University of New Hampshire, Florida Atlantic University and University of Idaho.
Navitas is seeking to employ a Student Experience Specialist to join our growing North American team in Moscow, ID.
Please send cover letter and resume to HR-NavitasNA@navitas.com. Reference job code 0517UOISES in the subject line of your email.
The Student Experience Specialist will assist the Student Success Manager to efficiently and effectively coordinate student support services and events in areas of, but not limited to, student social/ acculturation programs and services with a goal of enhancing student satisfaction, retention and success. The role incorporates responsibilities for promoting good relations with staff, recruitment representatives, institutions, and students.
· Ensure student placement and satisfaction with on and off-campus housing providers, including coordination of new student airport pickup services and move-in; assist students with housing -related issues and inquiries;
· Plan, organize and implement student socialization/acculturation programs such as pre-arrival information, orientation, and extra-curricular events;
· Develop, implement and monitor programs, resources and services that promote the wellbeing of student engagement;
· Maintain strong and positive relationships within university units pertaining to orientation, international student services, health & counseling services, student clubs, and student housing;
· Monitor, develop and participate in student-facing Navitas social media sites;
· Establish student support networks such as mentor and student ambassador programs;
· Contribute to strategies and projects to support student retention;
· Refer students to the University Counselor and other core professional services as appropriate;
· Maintain Navitas manuals, such as student handbooks and orientation materials to ensure best practices in student services;
· Ensure up-to-date records in Student Management System (database);
· Undertake promotional activities to encourage retention of students and promotion of pathways programs through in country reporting, as appropriate;
· Coordinate semesterly student satisfaction surveys and associated analyses to assist with strategic direction of future retention activities;
· Liaise with other pathway programs to facilitate continuous improvement of retention and socialization programs, as appropriate;
· Assist with development of internal marketing literature using agreed brand guidelines to promote student events;
· Promote good relations with staff, recruiters, institutions and students;
Navitas accelerates the internationalization of university campuses, providing international students greater opportunity and access to high-quality learning experiences and bringing global perspectives to the university community. Navitas’ proven partnership model delivers expertise, capital and a track record in international education that gives universities the freedom to reinvest their time, ...money and personnel into capacity building and innovation. By expanding diversity and global connections across college campuses, Navitas fuels universities’ efforts towards sustainable growth while delivering a superior student experience. Navitas currently partners with 8 universities in North America in our Global Student Success Program.