| Position Description:|
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
This position provides direct sales support and administrative services to regions, including Field Marketing, Sales, Community Outreach and Training areas
The role would allow for work to be broken down as follows: Analytical (30%), project management (40%), administrative / field shadowing and training support (30%). Must be able to work independently and on multiple projects at the same time. Must be detailed oriented and able to communicate effectively.
- Assists sales leadership with various complex sales initiatives including capturing and reporting all agent recruitment / training related effort in existing and market expansions areas.
- Position provides project management oversight and support for sales training strategies, sales pursuit plans, market retention plans and documentation of sales targets
- May administer programs and provide logistical support for field agent engagement and training activities including Expos, Boot Camps, SEEK 101, Annual Roll out agent training sessions
- National and / or Regional Point of Contact to generate various sales and retention reports, market share and competitive intelligence
- Acts as internal liaison and customer service resource for both health plans and matrix partners
- Support national growth team initiatives as needed
Reporting and Analytics
- Pull data from Salesforce and SMRT on regular basis and provider summary by market on sales channels, unique sellers, dis - enrollments to roll up into region summary (deep dive into the data) and provide to markets frequently.
- Agent certification readiness reporting for all markets
- Ad hoc requests to help push growth on all products in Regions
- Greenfield and / or market sales force reporting
- Track sales logistical support for field agent engagement and training activities including Expos, Boot Camps, SEEK 101, Annual Roll out agent training sessions
- DSNP Pursuit strategy - updating initiatives, owners and deadlines based on input on our market weekly calls
- Keeping National SharePoints up to date
- Agent training PowerPoints work on presentation decks and tracking calendar.
- Event Coordination ( Follow-up with Event Coordinators in regions to capture regional activity. May include ordering of giveaways, event attendance and participation)
- Coordination, supervision and accountability for the daily activities of the new markets team (i.e. Meeting set - up and coordination, team travel schedule, etc.)
- Coordinates and administers sales activities in support of the area field sales team
- Expenses, Travel and invoicing
- Meetings Update and set up WebExs, collaboration meetings with M&R, C&S internal meetings
- Coordinate local marketing / recruiting / member orientation events with National Events / Marketing Specialist
- Coordinate and assist in the hiring and on - boarding of staff (e.g. ISRs, Temp help).
- Ordering supplies, requesting systems/building access, collecting / reviewing / filing appropriate paperwork (including New Hire paperwork, Licensing and appointment, etc.), scheduling appropriate training, support certification process, etc.
- Serve as a resource to review / validate market specific training content for markets.