Applicants must submit their qualifications via UCLA's Career Opportunities website at https://hr.mycareer.ucla.edu Reference position # 24800. AA/EEO
The complete listing of qualifications is available on UCLA's official job posting.
- Previous experience working with high-level executives.
- Ability to track expenses and adhere to budgets.
- Demonstrated proficiency with office and computer hardware and software, including typewriter, multi-line telephone, photocopier, fax, Internet, and laminator, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, Netscape, electronic calendaring system, and contact management software (ACT preferred), travel and entertainment reimbursement software (Express preferred), and registration database (Peopleware or Flatbridge preferred).
- Ability to work evenings and weekends, both at the University and remote locations.
- Skill in prioritizing assignments to complete work in a timely manner when faced with competing requests, changes in assignments and heavy workload.
- Demonstrated telemarketing skills in an executive environment.
- Ability to travel to both domestic and foreign destinations. Possession of a valid California Driver's License, insurance and no restrictions from driving in other states within the United States.
UCLA offers a comprehensive benefits package, including an average of three weeks' vacation per year; an average of 12 days per year sick leave; 12 paid holidays per year; health, dental and optical benefits; life insurance; disability insurance; the University of California Retirement Plan with 5 year vesting and various voluntary UC Savings Plans. There are also special programs and privileges available, such as accessibility to cultural and recreational programs, athletic events, and the University Credit Union.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy - http://policy.ucop.edu/doc/4000376/NondiscrimAffirmAct