Join the company that has enjoyed its best growth ever, has one of the highest industry benchmark client loyalty scores in the world, has been named one of the top workplaces in the Triad area for three consecutive years, gives back to our communities in giving programs, outreach, and hands-on charitable work, and is headquartered in the beautiful North Carolina Piedmont region. At APEX Analytix, we exist together to empower clients to more effectively safeguard their financial resources and rest easier. We are the leading innovator of software, audit and consulting solutions that drive measurable value safeguarding financial resources globally. You’ll love our culture. Here at APEX, we reward performance, we encourage candor, demand respect, and we have a lot of fun. And here at APEX, you won’t get lost in the shuffle. We’re stable but agile. If you are looking for a place to shine, come join the team!
Solution Architects work with our design team and clients (internal and external) to understand, document, scope, and execute projects. They are adept at gathering and understanding requirements, proposing logical and physical architectural directions, able to do proof of concepts as well as be an individual contributor to delivering a project. They are team leaders, mentors, and thought leaders in development best practices.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Individual contributor (code)
- Work with a team of developers (onshore and offshore)
- Work on multiple projects and with multiple teams
- Perform mandatory code reviews before code is checked in.
- Work with design team during discovery phase to understand project requirements
- Supply architectural guidance and ensure best practices are being followed
- Responsible for the overall security of systems they will be administering including protecting client data and reporting situations which may provide unintentional elevated access. The employee will regularly review corporate policies and will enforce the policies documented in the Apex Corporate Security Standards.
Secondary Job Responsibilities
- Assist in scoping projects
- Assist in writing statements of works
- Assist project manager or have light project management duties
- Assist with sales calls/business development