Join the company that has enjoyed its best growth ever, has one of the highest industry benchmark client loyalty scores in the world, has been named one of the top workplaces in the Triad area for three consecutive years, gives back to our communities in giving programs, outreach, and hands-on charitable work, and is headquartered in the beautiful North Carolina Piedmont region. At APEX Analytix, we exist together to empower clients to more effectively safeguard their financial resources and rest easier. We are the leading innovator of software, audit and consulting solutions that drive measurable value safeguarding financial resources globally. You’ll love our culture. Here at APEX, we reward performance, we encourage candor, demand respect, and we have a lot of fun. And here at APEX, you won’t get lost in the shuffle. We’re stable but agile. If you are looking for a place to shine, come join the team!
The Enterprise Customer Support Analyst is responsible for Level One support for all client applications, including FirstStrike Commercial, portals and other client and vendor facing applications. As this point person, you will be representing APEX Analytix, and our clients. It is imperative that you enjoy solving problems, not passing them along. You must like the phone and not rely on email to communicate. (And know when making a phone call is needed vs. an email.) You must take pride in what you do, not just want to have a job. This role will document all incoming client support issues, resolve level one issues, and correctly assign all other issues requiring additional support. The role requires managing inbound and outbound calls and emails and logs them into the Help Desk application, as a system of record for both clients and APEX. In addition, the role will take on progressive responsibility for addressing as many calls as possible, without sending calls to 2nd or 3rd level support. For any support issues during off-hours, evaluate the incident priority in order to contact on-call infrastructure support, when necessary. Must be fluent in English and one or more of the following languages: Mandarin, Cantonese and/or Japanese
- Ability to work from 3pm-12am EST
- Ensure coverage of the Enterprise Support ticket queue
- Provide basic Windows server troubleshooting to users to provide better information R&D and Infrastructure Teams.
- Close and address tickets with responsibility assigned to the Enterprise Support.
- Answer all calls and emails received by Enterprise Support
- Thoroughly document all calls and emails received by Enterprise Support according to defined standards.
- Ensure all tickets are current, utilizing timely follow-up.
- Work to meet Service Level Agreement (SLA) on all tickets sent to Enterprise Support
- Escalate issues to Enterprise Support Lead if it is in danger of missing the targeted SLA
- Document all support issues that are greater than Level One, and correctly redirect to the appropriate party for resolution
- Become knowledgeable of the APEX software products and infrastructure
- Follow Enterprise Support procedures
- Responsible for the overall security of systems they will be administering including protecting client data and reporting situations which may provide unintentional elevated access. The employee will regularly review corporate policies and will enforce the policies documented in the Apex Corporate Security Standards.