Join the company that has enjoyed its best growth ever, has one of the highest industry benchmark client loyalty scores in the world, has been named one of the top workplaces in the Triad area for three consecutive years, gives back to our communities in giving programs, outreach, and hands-on charitable work, and is headquartered in the beautiful North Carolina Piedmont region. At APEX Analytix, we exist together to empower clients to more effectively safeguard their financial resources and rest easier. We are the leading innovator of software, audit and consulting solutions that drive measurable value safeguarding financial resources globally. You’ll love our culture. Here at APEX, we reward performance, we encourage candor, demand respect, and we have a lot of fun. And here at APEX, you won’t get lost in the shuffle. We’re stable but agile. If you are looking for a place to shine, come join the team!
The key function of the Application Support Analyst II is to provide technical leadership and support for APEX’s FirstStrike® software applications. The right candidate will have the ability to interact with clients on a needed basis and help identify, troubleshoot and address support tickets. This person will possess a strong, broad IT background including knowledge of software implementation processes and both software-as-a-service and on premise solutions.
- Manage and resolve technical support tickets.
- Partner with Product Manager and R&D teams to prioritize support tickets.
- Facilitate effective and proactive communications with both internal and external customers.
- Test product-level functionality and new releases. Identify and communicate areas for improvement.
- Serve as the technical expert for our client software implementations.
- Manage software upgrades on scheduled date.
- Serve as a primary contact for our client’s IT department.
- Troubleshoot network, database, and software problems for our client implementations.
- Configure system settings and options, and execute unit/integration/acceptance testing.
- Create rules and data transfer mappings using SQL query.
- Present technical overview of FirstStrike® and technical requirements to clients when planning upgrades.
- Manage setup of technical environment for hosted clients
- Lead testing of those interfaces. Includes reconciling data between clients ERP system(s) and FirstStrike®.
- Work with Help Desk personnel to resolve client installation issues.
- Responsible for the overall security of systems they will be administering including protecting client data and reporting situations which may provide unintentional elevated access. The employee will regularly review corporate policies and will enforce the policies documented in the Apex Corporate Security Standards.