Join the company that has enjoyed its best growth ever, has one of the highest industry benchmark client loyalty scores in the world, has been named one of the top workplaces in the Triad area for three consecutive years, gives back to our communities in giving programs, outreach, and hands-on charitable work, and is headquartered in the beautiful North Carolina Piedmont region. At APEX Analytix, we exist together to empower clients to more effectively safeguard their financial resources and rest easier. We are the leading innovator of software, audit and consulting solutions that drive measurable value safeguarding financial resources globally. You’ll love our culture. Here at APEX, we reward performance, we encourage candor, demand respect, and we have a lot of fun. And here at APEX, you won’t get lost in the shuffle. We’re stable but agile. If you are looking for a place to shine, come join the team!
The .Net Application Developer is responsible for the development of internal– and external-facing products written in Microsoft’s .Net Framework. This position will maintain and implement new functionality in applications written in .Net that make use of SQL Server including stored procedures, and SQL Reporting Services. Experience with Microsoft’s SQL Server 2012 or later is a must. The developer will work on a team of developers with similar complimentary skills and will be required to meet deadlines while delivering quality code.
- Design, Development & Support of Specific Functionality as Directed by a Team Leader.
- Development of new screens and objects in ASP.Net/C# using .NET Core and MVC5.
- Development of REST and WCF services.
- Writing queries using Linq and Entity Framework 6.0 or later
- Unit, Integration, and Systems Testing of components.
- Develop and maintain SQL queries, and stored procedures.
- Communication with Team to identify road blocks.
- Responsible for the overall security of systems they will be administering including protecting client data and reporting situations which may provide unintentional elevated access. The employee will regularly review corporate policies and will enforce the policies documented in the Apex Corporate Security Standards.