The Real Estate Sales Operations Coordinator’s (RESOC) primary responsibilities are to assist TRP’s team of real estate brokers with scheduling appointments, filling out contracts electronically, making follow-up calls requesting updates from loan officers and lawyers, creating forms to better organize files and client information, and inputting listings on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). The RESAA will assist with putting together real estate forms in folders to speed the process of client interviews.
The RESOC works in TRP’s Financial Wellness Department within the Community Wealth Building Pillar. TRP’s real estate brokerage is a critical component of TRP’s Full Circle Homes initiative, the organization’s integrated, seamless, customer-centric home purchase process that helps families build assets responsibly.
· Provide administrative support for the entire broker team.
· Perform client management tasks including phone calls, preparing mailings, and other follow-up activities.
· Handle calls from new clients, and follow-up on all client contact including answering general questions, scheduling appointments for brokers, scheduling showings on behalf of brokers, and providing follow-up feedback from showings.
· Call clients who did not show up for appointments to reschedule.
· Call clients who attended a home buyer education class and need to schedule an appointment; send mailings to clients unable to reached by phone or email.
· Obtain all necessary signatures on documentation as instructed by the broker team.
· Coordinate all public open houses and brokers’ open houses.
· Input all listing information into MLS and marketing websites and update as needed.
· Schedule 30-day, 90-day, and 120-day client customer service follow-up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals.
· Use the HATS database system to track client progress and MLS, Outlook, and other electronic tools to provide the best service to customers.
· Provide office support, including database entry and file maintenance, create labels for folders, and help maintain and organize files to maintain file compliance.
· Regularly obtain client testimonials for websites, social media, and other marketing materials.
· Coordinate the preparation of all listing and open house flyers, graphics, signage, and all other marketing materials.
· Create and regularly prepare all buyer and seller consultation packages.
· Attend and participate in required staff meetings, and maintain accurate notes during these meetings when necessary.
· Provide excellent internal and external customer service on a daily basis.
· Regularly assist agents to manage and enhance media presence, including tracking and coordinating all inbound leads from websites, social media, and other online sources.
· Aide in coordination of all client and vendor appreciation events.
· Communicate and coordinate with other internal departments, including but not limited to Home Purchase Advisors, Real Estate Development, and Marketing to ensure best practices in service provided to customers.
· Comply with all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures. Maintain required job skills and core professional competencies.
· Other duties as assigned by the broker team.