Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) oversees Marshfield Clinic and other subsidiaries, including Security Health Plan of Wisconsin, Inc., Marshfield Clinic Information Services, Flambeau Hospital in Park Falls and Lakeview Medical Center in Rice Lake, Wisconsin. Marshfield Clinic, with more than 50 locations in Wisconsin, serves patients through accessible, high quality health care, research and education; with more than 700 physician specialists in over 80 specialties and subspecialties and more than 6,500 employees.
The Electroneurodiagnostic Tech utilizes multiple electronic forms of equipment to perform diagnostic testing procedures for medical diagnosis. Following established protocols must be able to perform, but not limited to, Electroencephalograms, (EEG), Evoked Potentials (EP), Retinal testing (ERG/EOG), Long-term epilepsy monitoring (LTM), Intraoperative monitoring (IOM), Electrocorticography (ECOG), and Neurovestibular testing (ENG). The findings are documented appropriately by hard copy printout, disc storage, hard drive storage, VHS, or a combination of these. Uses independent judgement and initiative to determine if additional testing is required, as well as give a relevant technical interpretation. Shall place subdermal needles during some routine and intraoperative recording sessions. Must acquire and maintain specialized technical skills and medical knowledge to render quality patient care. Each technologist is responsible for the safety and well-being of his/her patients during testing.
- Tech I and Tech II: Associate Degree from an accredited END program preferred
- Tech I:EEG T. or expected to become registered in EEG required within a reasonable period from date of hire (to be discussed with hiring manager). CPR certification also encouraged. Experience as an electroneurodiagnostic technologist is preferred
- Tech II:EEG T. required. Encouraged to become registered in END areas, such as Evoked Potentials, Polysomnography, and intraoperative monitoring. BLS certification and Experience as an electroneurodiagnostic technologist is required
Working at Marshfield Clinic, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- A low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing.
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- May be eligible for Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance
Marshfield, Wisconsin has a community of 19,500 and is proud of our family-friendly environment. The Cities of Marshfield & Wisconsin Rapids of Wood County were ranked 14th in America, 3rd in the Midwest and 1st in Wisconsin as best cities to live in. Marshfield is also ranked as the 8th best "Dream City" in America offering excellent health care, schools, vitality, connection to cultural mainstream, and a low cost of living all wrapped up in a small-town feel. We are located in the middle of the state with easy access to a network of interstate, U.S. and State highways. For more information, visit http://ci.marshfield.wi.us/
Work schedule: M-F; 6:30 am – 5:00 pm + call rotation shared between 6 technologists
Questions can be directed to Connie Schubert, Human Resources, Schubert.firstname.lastname@example.org
You may apply directly through: https://marshfieldcliniccss.igreentree.com/CSS_External/CSSPage_Referred.ASP?Req=MC160938
or through our Career Center at: www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Reference Job Number MC160938
1000 North Oak Avenue
Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.