| ||Position Overview |
Responsible for overseeing the production of reports and analysis. Participates in IT projects that replace current systems with new in order to ensure data is accurate and that gaps are not created for internal users and external customers. Provides training of data tools to home office, filed and franchisees. Builds automated reporting tools.
1. Ensures data is accurate as new systems are put into place and old systems are disabled.
2. Provides users with operational definitions of data pulls to result in accurate analysis. Communicates wither internal teams and external customers.
3. Leads the disaster restoration pricing feedback for Xactware pricing to include training and communication to franchisees. This involves communication with franchisees and the vendor.
4. Oversees monthly KPE (key performance indicator) reporting for specified accounts to data imports and report development and communication with vendor.
5. Builds automated reporting tools for specified groups in the home office.
6. Ensures the accuracy of specified lead distribution program and work order distribution for specified teams. Develops reporting for operational team that enables them to work directly with franchisees to improve service level agreements.
7. Manages the team by hiring, evaluating performance, counseling, training, issuing corrective action, and recommending promotion or discharge according to the company's value system.
8. Provides technical guidance to employees and adapts plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges. Is accountable for the performance and results of team.
1. Bachelor's degree
2. 2+ years financial, systems or other related experience
3. Previous leadership experience preferred Communication skills, ability to explain data and train both internal and external customers.
4. Seeks ways to improve customer service and reduce costs
5. Ability to understand systems, issues, and limitations and identify solutions
6. Ability to make sound decisions based on factual information with a combination of experience and judgment
7. Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from data
8. Ability to read situations and reprioritize for effective workload management
9. Coaching skills for development of employees for maximum performance
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.