Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, Finance, or related field
Experience: Two (2) years experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 or higher
Equivalent six (6) years combination of formal human resource information systems & enterprise application education/training and/or enterprise application support experience.
Except for qualifications established by law, additional related experience and formal education in which one has gained the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for full performance of the work of the job class may be substituted for the education or experience requirement on a year-for-year basis with 30 college credits being equivalent to one year of experience.
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 modules including Administer Workforce, Base Benefits, Time and Labor, Payroll and Commitment Accounting
- Knowledge of generally accepted human resource practices and business processes.
- Ability to serve as a knowledgeable campus resource in at least one PeopleSoft HCM module.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Analytical thinking skills with an ability to solve problems and integrate solutions.
- Ability to recognize opportunities to leverage technology to deliver best practice solutions for campus business functions
- Ability to understand application data and system processing flow as well as the impact it has on business operations.
- Ability to work with technical staff to troubleshoot development/production/integration issues.
- Ability to develop and execute real world test cases to ensure quality software delivery
- Ability to multi-task in work that is highly complex and varied in nature.
- Ability to support users and assist them in the use of application software.
- Ability to provide support to and work collaboratively with both functional and technical staff
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to understand and develop business process workflow and logic flowcharts.
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
Hiring Range: Commensurate with education and experience
If accommodations are needed for a disability, please contact Staffing & Career Services at 410-706-2606, Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm EST. Maryland Relay can be accessed by dialing 711 (in-state) or 1-800-735-2258.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.