| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2017. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
We are seeking a CT Technologist for our Main Hospital in Manhattan.
- Perform a variety of C.T. imaging procedures that require independent judgment and ingenuity with minimal supervision, on patients of all age groups.
- Operate CT scanners and associated equipment safely and in accordance with established policies and practices,
- Explain procedures to patients, monitoring for patient safety and comfort, administering contrast (IV and/or Oral).
- Conduct imaging in accordance to established protocols and quality standards.
- Enter complete and accurate documentation into all MSK/Radiology systems.
- Associate’s Degree / Certified Vocational Training or Graduate of a 2 yr AMA approved Radiology school.
- AART in Radiography and C.T.
- NYS Department of Health License in Diagnostic Radiography, IV Certification.
Hours: Hours/Days vary
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.