Holy Rosary Healthcare Residential Living can provide money and training for you to become a Certified Nursing Assistant. This is a great way to enter the healthcare field and learn about caring for others. To see if you can receive the paid education, apply online. The staff in Residential Living will interview you and explain how the program works. If you are a good fit for Residential Living, the training will be arranged. Once it's completed you may be eligible to be hired at HRH and become a part of our caring team. Contact us if you want more information or have questions.
The Certified Nursing Assistant works under the direction of licensed Nursing personnel to provide quality patient care in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Participate in patient care assessments and assist in development of patient treatment plans.
- Provide direct patient care in accordance with treatment plans, as directed by the Nursing Supervisor/Nurse Manager.
- Demonstrate understanding of and utilize proper infection control policies/practices.
- Accompany patients, as needed, to various activities and functions.
- Complete required documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain a clean, safe and secure environment for patients.
- Act in compliance with all corporate, State, Federal and other regulatory standards.
- Attend meetings and in-service sessions, as directed.
- Access continuing education opportunities as appropriate to discipline in order to maintain clinical currency.
- Adhere to facility policies and procedures and participates in facility quality improvement and safety programs.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.