Providence is calling a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to Providence Home Services in King County, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
*$5,000 sign on bonus is available for external applicants only
In this position you will:
- Provide practical nursing, including bedside patient care, respiratory care, phlebotomy, patient education, and patient support services under the supervision of designated licensed staff.
- Use critical thinking, decisive judgment, and your ability to make independent decisions.
- Utilize software for the maintenance of patient records and communication with team members.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) program
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure in Washington State
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certification
- Current Washington State driver's license and insured, reliable vehicle
- LPN experience in a home health/hospice, skilled nursing or acute setting
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence Home Services is a not-for-profit, home health ministry serving patients in their places of residence throughout King County in Washington state. We provide skilled nursing and therapy for patients who are recovering from or living with an acute or chronic illness. Our skilled and compassionate team includes nurses, medical social workers, home health aides, chaplains, occupational/physical/speech therapists, medical directors, and volunteers.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: LPN / LVN
Req ID: 153586