Providence is calling a Registered Nurse (RN) Clinician in Wound, Ostomy and Incontinence to Providence VNA Home Health in the Greater Spokane County Area, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
*$5,000 sign on bonus is available to external applicants only
This role is about 80 to 90% consultation with patients in their homes 10 to 20% education policy and procedure development.
In this position you will:
- Provide leadership to the team to develop, review and revise protocols, standards of practice, clinical procedures, and patient teaching tools related to Wound, Ostomy and Incontinence care.
- Collaborate with management to assure integration of services.
- Correlate assessment findings with appropriate interventions and follow-up.
- Provide advanced education and skill development to clinical staff.
- Assist with care coordination and provide hands on care to patients.
- Teach patients and/or family members all aspects of care.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Certified in CWOCN
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- Current and in good standing RN, license in Washington State
- Current CPR certification and negative TB screen
- Valid driver's license
- Daily access to an insured, reliable vehicle
- Clinical expertise established in Home Health, or Outpatient care
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence VNA Home Health is a not-for-profit, home health ministry serving patients in their places of residence in the greater Spokane community of Washington state. We provide health care for patients of all ages who have a temporary condition such as post-surgical care, or are recovering from or living with a chronic condition. Our skilled and compassionate team includes nurses, medical social workers, home health aides, registered dietitians, occupational/physical/speech therapists, and pharmacists.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Home Health Nursing
Location: Washington-Spokane Valley
Req ID: 134739