The Digital Innovation Group (DIG) at Providence Health & Services is a small but mighty product development and incubation team that is building next-gen tools that give patients convenient and easy access to healthcare virtually anywhere, anytime.
We are looking for a Technical Operations Leader to create and implement the strategy to scale our Telehealth platform operations from 100 sites, to 200, 500, 1000 sites in the coming years serving both Providence and external customers. The Telehealth platform connects clinicians to other clinicians, patients, members of the care team, and patient's families using audio, video, peripherals (e-stethescopes, cameras, etc), medical records, and other monitoring and diagnostics. This allows the right parties to be brought to the patient encounter regardless of their location, with the right information to improve the care for our patients. If you want to solve complex problems that make clear and real-world impact in people's lives, join us!
Who is our Technical Operations Leader?
- You are a talent magnet, you have a track record of finding and developing great talent.
- You obsess about highly reliable customer experiences that scale at low cost.
- You have a passion for continuous improvement, have built learning organizations that keep up with the state of the art, and are an example and mentor to your team.
- You are data driven and measure everything accurately.
- You design automation everywhere possible.
- You have a customer centric mind and know how to get to the heart of your customers goals that drive your customer's success.
Bring us your expertise:
- Bachelors Degree required, MBA preferred
- 10 experience technical operations management with hardware and/or software development or equivalent education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience defining and implementing a deployment and operations strategy and communicating with senior executives.
- Demonstrated experience defining and managing to SOPs & SLAs for deployment, operations, and L1-L3 support teams.
- Experience with integrated with audio/video over IP or Wifi configuration a plus.
- A small but growing team - we're good at what we do and enjoy working together
- Autonomy and respect from day one
- An environment that is scrappy, flexible, and values tenacity
- Great pay
- Generous vacation, benefits, flexible work, and matched 403b
- The best tools money can buy
You'll be surrounded by a team of people who have transformed industries and have come to Providence to transform health care delivery. You will have the best of both worlds- the exhilaration of an incubation organization paired with the resources and security of an industry healthcare leader.
As employees of the Providence Digital Innovation Group, we passionately serve the people of our community. We are dedicated to removing obstacles that limit access to quality health care and enabling people to live healthier lives.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Information Technology
Req ID: 152280