Providence is calling a Scheduler Dispatcher (Day Shift, 1.0 FTE) to Providence ElderPlace in Redmond, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Create and maintain Clinic schedule for the PCP, RN, LPNs including booking exam rooms and nursing care areas.
- Maintain Clinic calendar.
- Input return visit requests and semi-annual assessments into schedule.
- Create and maintain schedule for the internal specialists including dentist, hygienist, optometrist, Ortho shoes and Psychiatrist.
- Schedule appointments for participants to see contracted medical specialists based on referrals made by Primary Care Providers.
- Coordinate participants medical appointment schedules with ADH and other disciplines.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Valid Washington State Driver's license and access to an insured, reliable vehicle or an alternate ability to travel to sites as required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Equivalent of an Associate's Degree in English, communications, business, or related subject
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Minimum of two (2) years dispatching transportation and/or scheduling medical appointments
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence ElderPlace is located in Seattle, WA. The PACE (Program for All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) keeps older adults as healthy as possible in the community by providing comprehensive health care and social services including: primary and specialty medical care, a day health program, social work services, rehabilitation, housing (if necessary) and much more. The Providence ElderPlace team of health care and social service professionals and our affiliates provide comprehensive integrated care to our participants.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Administrative Support (Clinical)
Req ID: 148131