Providence is calling a Sleep Technologist (Sleep Laboratory, Night Shift, 1.0 FTE FT) to Providence Mount Carmel Hospital in Colville, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Assess patients according to policies, procedures, and protocols while taking into account age and/or developmental stage.
- Dispense and charge for all equipment and services utilized in patient care.
- Provide sleep studies for patients as requested by physicians.
- Maintain and properly store all equipment and supplies.
- Maintain knowledge of changing procedures and techniques relating to sleep studies.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Washington State licensure as a Respiratory Care Practitioner
- Registry as a Polysomnographic Technologist required (or within two (2) years of hire)
- A minimum of one (1) year experience
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Recent critical care experience (within the last 12 months)
- Recent experience in the field of sleep studies
About the hospital you will serve.
Mount Carmel Hospital is a Critical Access hospital in Colville, WA serving a three county area in Northeast Washington. We are a progressive, full service hospital offering advanced medical and surgical care as well as specialty support and outpatient services.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Sleep Lab/EEG
Req ID: 145065