Providence is calling a Marketing Manager to Providence Health & Services in Missoula, MT.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to be responsible for the successful management and implementation of marketing efforts as they relate to their respective brand(s). This role serves as the trusted partner and liaison for core hospital leaders, clinical program leader, as well as to the broader marketing and communication teams. This includes sitting in on key service area meetings and forums to ensure a constant and trusted presence for the marketing function. The Regional Brand Marketing, Manager will work to ensure that their service area aligns with current brand guidelines across the campus, identifying, inventorying and proactively managing the multiple consumer messaging touch points as well as working directly with creative service to brief-in and manage the development of necessary signage and service area specific collateral materials. Additionally, the Regional Brand Marketing, Manager will work in close partnership with product marketing teams and brand marketing leadership to help deploy strategic campaigns in their service area. Other key duties of the position include managing service area specific events, providing content/resource for social media initiatives and social support for regional issues and managing some local sponsorships and community partnerships.
In this position you will:
- Build a trusting relationship with leadership and key stakeholders within the service area and participate in key standing meetings and forums.
- Establish yourself as an expert in all aspects of the service area's business, understanding the populations served, business priorities and the long term strategic plans.
- Aid strategy leaders within the service area by helping develop prospective marketing plans for new regional efforts.
- Identify, inventory and proactively manage multiple consumer messaging touch points to ensure consistency in brand/message throughout the consumer experience.
- Become a strategic partner and advisor to Product marketing leadership as it pertains to your service area. Help to proactively identify opportunities, risks and challenges for product marketing teams.
- Manage the creative development process for marketing collateral with internal creative services- all aspects from briefing the team on needs via Workamajig, to inputting on creative development and ensuring successful final delivery of marketing collateral.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience, is required.
- 6 years of experience in a marketing role.
- Ability to establish trust and enduring relationships with key business stakeholders.
- Strong discernment and ability to understand/navigate a matrixed organization in order to access appropriate expertise.
- Working knowledge of fundamental brand principles and how to manage the experience and identity of a brand.
- Strong communication skills- written, oral and presentation.
- Comfort with working in partnership, as well as autonomously with times of minimal local support.
- Proven project management capability- can see projects from ideation through development and into implementation.
- Proven ability to 'manage up' and escalate matters that have impact broader than their assigned hospital.
- Ability to learn project management software and systems to track development of marketing materials.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Health care experience a plus.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Marketing / PR / Communications
Req ID: 150081