Providence is calling a Full Time, Day Shift, Hospice Community Liaison for the San Fernando Valley area with Providence TrinityCare Hospice in Los Angeles County, CA.
This position will be based at Providence Tarzana Medical Center, and will cover the San Fernando Valley area.
Please click on the link to learn more about
In this Position you will:
- Develop marketing tactics and strategies to implement action plans with Managers and Planning Groups, Case Managers / Care Coordinators, Physicians, Hospitals and Skilled Nursing Facilities to ensure continuity of care and service.
- The goal is to improve customer service, increase referrals, establish and maintain relationships with referral sources, facilitate patient admissions, identify opportunities for improvement, evaluate the effectiveness of one's own activities through data collection integration and analysis, provide education, participate in related targeted professional activities, and foster staff responsibility for customer service.
Please upload a current resume reflecting all relevant experience.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Minimum 3 years experience in hospice, pallative care, home health or skilled nursing facilities, with knowledge to market, evaluate patients, problem solve and teach hospice theory and practice.
- Valid Driver's License and insured in accordance with state and/or PHS/TrinityCare Hospice requirements.
- Computer competency and access to promote efficient, effective data collection, integration and analysis.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree
- Post-acute experience with direct patient care interaction
- Experience collaborating with clinical teams
- EMR experience
About the hospice you will serve:
Providence TrinityCare Hospice, established in 1977, is the oldest and largest non-profit hospice in Southern California and the first to be licensed by the State of California. Caring for people in Los Angeles and Orange Counties with professional teams in Torrance, Van Nuys and Cerritos, Providence TrinityCare Hospice is Medicare Certified and CHAP (Community Health Accreditation Program) accredited. We also provide the only specialized pediatric hospice service in Los Angeles County.
As the only pediatric hospice in Los Angeles County, Providence TrinityKids Care understands the impact a seriously ill child can have on the life of a family. A specialized division of TrinityCare, TrinityKids Care helps children with life-limiting illnesses leave the hospital in order to spend as much time as possible at home with their families.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Administrative Support (Clinical)
Other Location(s): California-Tarzana
Req ID: 151515