Providence is calling a Donor Relations Coordinator - Foundation to Providence Holy Cross Medical Center in Mission Hills, CA.
In this position you will:
- Responsible for executing fundraising components 50% of the time and provide Board support 50% of the time.
- Responsible for overseeing campus specific stewardship programs which includes rounding and recognition events.
- Oversee the annual employee campaign, along with pre and post activities.
- Provide advanced, diversified and confidential administrative support to the Executive Director and to the Board of Governors.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Knowledge of fund raising practices and procedures.
- Strong computer, organizational and communication skills with abilities to work with a broad spectrum of people, and to prioritize work.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in business or related field or experience equivalency.
- Five years of experience in working in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge, skills and abilities are typically acquired through successful completion of college level course work in business, marketing and communications plus five years of work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to develop effective relationships.
- Personal Computer utilizing software programs such as Windows; Power Point; Excel; Word; Outlook E-mail; Access **.
About the hospital you will serve.**
Nationally recognized for clinical excellence and trauma care, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center is a 377-bed, level II trauma center in Mission Hills, California. We are the only Magnet®Designated Hospital in the San Fernando Valley. Providence Holy Cross also has been recognized this year by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the best places to work in Los Angeles. As our reputation for excellence grows, so does our facility. We have recently expanded our medical center with the addition of a new 138-bed patient care wing. This expansion has made Providence Holy Cross Medical Center one of the largest hospitals serving the San Fernando and Santa Clarita valleys.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Foundation
Location: California-Mission Hills
Req ID: 153424