The Database Administrator & Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst is responsible for ALTA’s data operations (including financial data support) and coordination of ALTA data with multiple outside vendors and platforms leveraging ALTA data to deliver programs. This person is also responsible for working in a consulting capacity with ALTA staff to produce actionable data supporting ALTA decisions and communication and plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain the integrity of ALTA business operations data compiled in the AMS/CRM, and the corresponding financial data entered as this is ALTA’s primary accounts receivable system.
- Serve as primary contact with AMS/CRM developer.
- Develop optimal use of AMS/CRM modules, implement new functionality, and analyze the need for customizations.
- Support department and staff users with day-to-day data requirements and consult on new requirements; provide data analysis as needed, document new requirements, and coordinate with outside vendors for additional assistance or work product.
- Support merchant services software and troubleshoot issues with payment discrepancies
- Develop and produce SQL Server Management Studio SQL queries, Views, and Stored Procedures.
- Develop and publish SQL Server Reporting System reports.
- Support Accounting staff with MS Dynamics GP, including interface with AMS/CRM.
- Maintain software, metadata objects, XML for interfaces, views/screens, user credentials.
- Suggest functional operational improvements based on data and data tool usage to optimize staff functions and provide optimal customer satisfaction.
- Interface with outside vendors and third party software providers utilizing ALTA data.
- Provide project management for database or AMS/CRM software upgrades.
- Assist IT staff with database and application upgrades and routine maintenance.
- Assist IT staff with user acceptance testing and implementing new functionality.
- Create and maintain training and system documentation and standard operating procedures.
Employee Benefits Overview
Job satisfaction is sweetened by the extraordinary benefits ALTA provides to its employees. The package includes single and family options for healthcare, vision, and dental, plus life, short- and long-term disability insurances for our employee. Eligibility to participate in the 401k program begins after 6 months, where ALTA matches a percentage of an employee’s contribution up to a maximum of 4%. A profit-sharing plan rounds out the financial benefits, and a $50 monthly phone credit is the cherry on the top.
ALTA is pleased to provide its employees with time to relax and rejuvenate with 24 days of Paid Time Off and 2 personal days annually, plus 10 paid holidays per year, complimentary access to the on-site gym, and quarterly staff outings. We offer professional development opportunities and paid membership in the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE).
We offer a modern office stocked with refreshments in a great location in the Golden Triangle Business District, close to 3 Metro stations. With a promote-from-within culture, employees are encouraged to develop their professional skill-set with ALTA. Here you can make an impact by connecting people, helping an industry that protects your property rights, and contribute to developing better informed consumers. You have a future here. Come and grow with us!