| St. Vincent Medical Group (Indianapolis – Seton) – Full-Time Nights NP/PA|
St. Vincent Medical Group is currently seeking an experienced full-time nights Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Hospitalist for our facility in Indianapolis. This is a great opportunity caring for acutely ill patients. The candidate would work 6pm-8am, with a schedule consisting of 7 14-hour shifts within a 21 day rotation, including 7 days off in a row. We are not accepting new grads at this time.
- Acute Care experience preferred
- Take admissions and provide night coverage; sole provider in house during shift
- Perform procedures including intubation, chest tubes, and central lines (experience with these procedures is a plus, but we are also willing to train the right candidate)
- Physicians are highly accessible and willing to assist
- This position requires a candidate that works well under pressure, is assertive, and can manage high-stress situations.
- Extra shift potential for additional pay
Our acute care hospital serves as a healing gateway between the intensive care unit and rehabilitation on a 24 hour/7 day-a-week basis. In addition to offering specialized treatment programs and aggressive clinical and therapeutic intervention, this facility also preserves a point-of-care ultrasound program.
A ministry of St. Vincent Health, Indiana's largest not-for-profit health system, St. Vincent Medical Group is a comprehensive network of over 650 primary care and specialty care physicians, recognized nationally and internationally. Together with our local healthcare facilities, including 20 St. Vincent Health hospital ministries, St. Vincent Medical Group physicians provide health care to residents in 46 counties across the state of Indiana. With a vision of creating the most desirable multi-specialty group practice in Indiana, St. Vincent Medical Group is transforming health care with a physician-led and physician-driven organization focused on quality patient care and physician satisfaction, while meeting the needs of local communities.
Interested? Contact Melanie Bell, Advanced Practice Provider Recruiter
(317) 338 – 5512 or email@example.com