The Director, Contract Management will be responsible for centralizing the contract management functions, and facilitating and managing the full life cycle of the contracts and agreements for USAA Real Estate Company. Primary responsibilities will include assisting with the management of 3rd party relationships and monitoring vendor performance to ensure effective contract administration.
- Serve as a liaison between internal and external parties during contract development and negotiation stages.
- Draft, execute and manage a wide variety of contracts. Ensure that contract execution follows a prescribed process and otherwise is in accordance with company policy.
- Collect and maintain a centralized library of standard contracts and agreements to be used across the company as the starting point in contract administration.
- Coordinate with vendors and internal personnel to process contracts in an accurate and timely manner. Prepare and disseminate information regarding contract status, compliance, modification and contract notice requirements, as available. Facilitate contract review with RealCo business and legal leaders, as necessary.
- Review, track and monitor contracts to ensure that vendors are in compliance with contract terms, including insurance requirements, signatures, approved changes, etc.
- Establish and maintain a centralized storage and retrieval system for, and accessible listing of, all executed contracts.
- Maintain an audit file for each contract that includes original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules.
- Track and communicate vendor insurance certification termination dates. Explore options to utilize a system to track and provide notifications for contract and insurance expirations and other key dates or events.
- Regularly review the contract systems, processes and standard form agreements, and recommend improvements to streamline processes and optimize functionality.
- Prepare and provide documents, reports, presentations and information in an efficient and timely manner. Conduct training presentations for internal customers, as needed.
- Perform functional risk assessments related to contracts, to manage risk and to satisfy USAA enterprise and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Perform other duties as requested.
At USAA Real Estate Company our employees enjoy generous benefits packages including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401k, USAA Membership eligibility, educational and professional designation assistance, business casual dress attire and much more! https://www.usrealco.com/careers/benefits.aspx Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen. The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA Real Estate Company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled.