Located in Belleville, NJ, hugging the borders of suburbia and city, Clara Maass is a community hospital that offers patients expert care in a technology-rich environment, close to home. Nicknamed "Hospital In The Park" because of its close proximity to lovely Branch Brook Park, site of the famous cherry blossom festivals, Clara Maass Medical Center is a 465-bed facility serving primarily residents of Essex, Hudson, and Bergen Counties. Founded in 1868 as the Newark German Hospital, Clara Maass is staffed by more than 550 physicians and 2000 employees delivering care to more than 13,000 residents each year.
Clara Maass Medical Center offers competitive compensation packages and other advantages including:
- Competitive salaries
- Scheduling to meet individual needs including 12.5 and 8 hour shifts
- Ongoing continuing education opportunities
- Professional development and advancement
- Enhanced orientation and training
ATTENTION COLLEGE STUDENTS!!!!
Are you looking to gain experience in your professional career" Do you want a great, fast paced, and challenging work environment that offers flexible scheduling"
Clara Maass Medical Center is looking for highly motivated, customer service oriented team players to join our team in the following positions:
· Security Officer
· Patient Access Representative
- Must be enrolled in a college degree program.
- Weekday and weekend hours are available. We are looking for someone that can work throughout the year.
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to Detail
- Customer service oriented
- Great written and oral communications skills
- Strong computer skills
Please fill out an online application for consideration