- Familiar with the requirements of OMB Circular A-21 (Principles for Determining Costs Applicable to Grants, Contracts, and Other Agreements with Educational Institution's);
- Familiar with the requirements of OMB Circular A-133 (Audits of States, Local Governments, and Non-Profit Organizations);
- Familiar with general federal policies and procedures;
- Experience with indirect cost negotiation and applications;
- Intermediate to advanced competencies in the use of Microsoft Office software, including but not limited to Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint;
- High level of accuracy and analytical skills with attention to detail;
- Abilit to interact effectively with others;
- Meet work demands and expectations in an efficient and effective manner;
- Uses discretion and vigilance in applying corporate policies;
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Stress and time management skills;
- Professional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills;
Education and/or Experience:
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting or related field
- Two or more years of related experience in grants accounting
To Apply: Send cover letter, resume and a list of three professional references to:
MidAmerica Nazarene University, Attn: Nancy Merimee, Director of HR
2030 E. College Way, Olathe, KS 66062
Email: email@example.com Phone: 913-971-3427
MidAmerica Nazarene University policy prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion,* age, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, marital status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected class in the recruitment and admission of students, in the hiring process, during employment, and in the operation of all university programs, activities, and services.
*Christian faith and employment at MidAmerica Nazarene University: MidAmerica Nazarene University is an expression of the Church of the Nazarene. It reserves the right to prefer employees on the basis of religion (Title VII, Section 702-703, U.S. Civil Rights Act of 1964). Preferred candidates demonstrate a strong commitment to the Christian faith, active participation in a local church, and a philosophy of Christian higher education consistent with the Wesleyan tradition.
The complete Non-Discrimination/Equal Employment Opportunity Statement is located at www.mnu.edu/jobs.