About CBRE (NYSE: CBG): At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale. Work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates. Come experience the employee advantage at CBRE.
CBRE has a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
As a Fortune 500 worldwide leader in real estate services, CBRE's more than 70,000 professionals provide exceptional outcomes for clients in 60+ countries. When it comes to real estate, CBRE sees potential everywhere. We turn scale into strength, expense into performance, and property into prosperity.
This position is responsible for self-performing Property Condition Assessments (PCA) and building surveys as part of our equity service offering, as well as the technical guidance of Property Condition Assessors.
* Project Manager duties while self-performing PCAs.
* Coordinates and directs staff assigned to projects on a project by project basis on which technical review will be performed.
* Provides technical direction and guidance to Project Managers on building issues.
* Self performs building system surveys as appropriate by client scope.
* Oversees preparation of same by other CBRE staff members and consultants.
* Reviews and technically edits reports to ensure accuracy, completeness and quality.
* Ensures on-time delivery of reports and accompanying correspondence to clients.
* Communicates with clients and management to discuss and develop solutions to recognized architecture and engineering concerns.
* Complies with federal, state and local legal requirements by studying new and existing legislation; anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on necessary action in the areas of building systems. * Delivers outstanding customer service through timely response and proactive solutions to clients needs.
Qualifications * Bachelor's degree in related field.
* Registration as a "Professional Engineer" or 'Registered Architect'
* 8 years experience. A minimum of 5 years experience performing property condition assessment and supervisory experience desired, or equivalent.
* Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Access and Excel.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills required.
* A demonstrable track record of excellent time management skills combined with the capability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment is essential.
* The ability to do some limited domestic travel.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans JOB REQUIREMENTS:
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: http://cbre.contacthr.com/54983466