| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2017. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
As an integral member of the research team and in compliance with all regulatory, institutional, and departmental requirements, the Senior Clinical Research Associate for the GYN Service in the Department of Surgery, performs data collection, data entry and analysis for research projects, and manages databases, and research protocols within MSKCC. Provides full cross-coverage to the management team; assists in the development of and participates in junior staff training programs; acts as a mentor to designated staff and documents interim performance during this mentorship. Participates in special projects and task forces as determined by management.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 2-3 years clinical research experience.
- Or High School Diploma with 3-4 years MSK clinical research experience required.
- The ability to compose written correspondence and to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Interacts effectively with others to create strong relationships.
- The ability to multitask and use specialized knowledge and experience to handle complex work assignments, including cross-coverage.
- Prior experience and strong proficiency in manipulating and displaying data in Microsoft Excel.
- Adaptable and accountable individual with strong organizational skills
- Experience with therapeutic pharmaceutical trials and Medidata RAVE.
- Strong knowledge of ICH GCP and regulatory requirements
Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.