| Job Description: |
Company Overview: Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for its international businesses and is a long-established participant in Asia Pacific with a presence since 1947. With 23 offices in 12 geographies, covering nine currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, the company offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate & Investment Banking, Global Markets and Wealth Management, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion mission.
Job Description: Supports Senior Executive, handling administrative duties. Performs diverse, advanced and confidential administrative support including composing, releasing routine but somewhat complex correspondence. Relieves management of administrative details; gathers, compiles and reports information relevant to/for the executive. Reads, screens, refers and responds to incoming mail, ensuring that referrals are made, responses are gathered and summarized. May act as liaison to outside groups coordinating events where the executive is a corporate chair, director or committee member. Communicates with executives and line management to gather/convey relevant information.
- Be responsible for extensive calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings.
- Able to manage and coordinate itineraries of global senior visitors when in town.
- Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences, including room bookings and ordering refreshments/food as required.
- Assist preparation of presentation materials.
- Compose correspondence, create and modify documents/presentations using Microsoft Office.
- Required to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive management as needed.
- Prepare T&E claims in line with company policy.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Sign for mails and packages.
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space and phones as necessary.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications.
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Has held a senior Assistant position to a Senior Executive (i.e. President, CEO, Chairman, Regional Executive, etc).
- Held a similar position for a minimum of 6 years.
- Strong organization and planning skills, can manage multiple changing and conflicting priorities.
- High energy, self-starter, mature with positive and can-do attitude
- Able to record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meeting, audio typing skill is a must.
- Flexibility on working hours.
- Detail-oriented, always aim flawless deliverables.
- Experience in heavy calendar management.
- Experience in managing email/written communications.
- Previous work in an Investment Bank environment would be an advantage.
- Has basic financial industry knowledge.
- Strong English verbal and written skills.
- Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Posting Date: 16/05/2017
Location: HK--Hong Kong
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40