We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe's leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
An opportunity has arisen for two Investment Sales Consultant / Manager to manage M&G relationships and develop business from region of IFAs, using key account management, sales skills and extensive telephone techniques to achieve delivery of the sales plan. These roles are based in our Chelmsford Office.
Your Key Responsibilities will be...
* High level of activity/contact with IFAs to obtain business from a set region of IFAs through a variety of medium, primarily telephone contact
* Work with Business Development Manager to define activities/responsibilities
* Attend regional events as and when required by business
* Maintain level of productivity against set targets for number of required telephone contacts.
* Measure all telephone contacts within departmental KPIs.
* Attend team meetings and performance reviews as required.
* Agree and document activities
* Agree a Sales plan with Team Manager
* Monitor progress against sales plan and adjust where appropriate
* Maintain current knowledge of Company's and competitors product range
* Retain ownership of IFA issues whilst using other business areas
* Make full use of and update contact management system (Salesforce)
* Operate within standard procedures and compliance guidelines
What are we looking for?
We are looking for you to have high levels of motivation, drive and delivery with a desire to achieve industry qualifications.
The ideal candidate would have investment knowledge and experience within the financial industry. A good understand of IFA business and IFA market place will be an advantage along with B2B sales experience.
It is essential for you to have excellent communication skills specifically via the telephone. You must show the ability to maintain own professional competence and be able to identify and fulfil regulatory requirements.
Ideally, you will have proven relationship development and influencing skills and strong team experience.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple - to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.