The Air Movement and Control Association (AMCA) International is seeking a content manager who can oversee all of the association’s outward-facing communications and educational content. The candidate must be comfortable managing content produced in a variety of media and be experienced in leading initiatives.
The goal of the person in this position will be to (1) work with the marketing department to grow AMCA’s audience and (2) lead successful content development from setup to execution. This job will be about 10% travel, and remote working arrangements unfortunately cannot be considered at this time.
Here are the content manager's responsibilities:
- Coordinate education & training
- Lead development of AMCA webinars
- Support development of AMCA online training
- Lead content development for the association’s magazine, AMCA inmotion
- Mange AMCA’s social media presence
- Support the content development for the AMCA website and make website updates
- Lead content development for the AMCA Member Education Resource Center
- White papers
- PowerPoint presentations
- Educational AMCA videos
- Develop and run a content advisory committee, and act as liaison for relevant AMCA committees
- Publish AMCA newsletters
- Support AMCA presence at industry tradeshows
- Copy edit AMCA communications (marketing, communications, sales, education/training, advocacy, etc.)
AMCA is a trade association for companies that manufacture products for air systems in buildings, power plants, and industrial processes. With a growing member base, we currently serve 350 member organizations in locations ranging from the Americas to Asia to Europe to Middle East, and we have affiliate testing labs in Malaysia, France, Korea, and Dubai.
We are looking to expand our content offerings, develop a more influential social media presence and create new programs that focus on education and advocacy. There’s never been a more exciting time to be part of our team.
Learn about AMCA International at www.amca.org. A good example of the content you would be working with is in the Resource section - navigate to AMCA inmotion magazine and the white papers library.
How to Apply
If you’re ready to put your talents and drive for results to work where they’ll make a lasting difference, we want to hear from you! Please send your cover letter (with at least three references from colleagues and/or direct supervisors) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Content Manager” in the subject line. You are encouraged to link to or attach examples of past projects you have led that demonstrate why you’re a good fit for this role.