We are a growing hearing healthcare practice in the Pearland, TX area currently seek an Audiologist who is driven, self-motivated, and passionate about helping patients hear well again. The ideal candidate must be strong clinically and have the ability to effectively counsel while building patient rapport. When joining an AHAA-affiliated practice you will have the opportunity to work in a privately owned practice (non-franchised) and the benefit of continuous training, coaching, and development, and paid CEU’s. If you are open to learning new fitting processes that are designed for today’s educated consumer in a rapidly changing marketplace and desire access to industry leading resources to insure you are providing high quality instruments and services to your patients, then please contact us today!
Daily tasks and responsibilities
- Establish rapport with, and gather history from, patients; conduct audiometric testing; counsel patients; and make recommendations for hearing aids.
- Make ear impressions, ear molds, and order instruments.
- Program hearing aids using a computer.
- Fit hearing aids and assist with any adjustments, questions or problems.
- Maintain documentation and patient files.
- Masters Degree in Audiology but Au.D. is preferred.
- Active and current hearing aid dispensing license.
The successful Audiologist will also possess the following:
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- The ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to interact professionally at all times with patients, physicians, and team members.
We offer an attractive compensation package and a lucrative commission program, full benefit package, paid holidays/vacation, life insurance after 90 days and a 401K plan option after a year.
Please email your resume, along with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.