COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT, INC. (CMI), South Carolina's premiere network cabling and Technology Systems Integration group servicing the southeast with offices in Columbia, SC; Charleston, SC; Greenville, SC and Myrtle Beach SC; We are seeking candidates with a proven track record looking join a successful company in the Telecommunications Industry as a Business Development/Sales Engineer. We currently have an opening in our Greenville, SC branch!
Communication Management is hiring for a Business Development Representative/ Sales Engineer with excellent presentation, computer, design, organizational and closing skills. The ideal Sales person will be a results-driven self-starter. We are welcoming both entry level candidates and those with 10+ years of proven experience in technology sales. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, Lead Generation, Developing Client Relationships, Account Management, Sales and Product Engineering and Project Takeoffs. Sales opportunities span many market verticals including, Voice/Data Cabling infrastructure, Data Centers, Access Control Systems, IP Video Surveillance, and Audio/Video Control Systems throughout their respective regions. The Sales person will cultivate client relationships by identifying opportunities, marketing solutions, engineering projects, closing the sale and ongoing client satisfaction.
Primary tasks will include:
- Market Research: Identify and evaluate specific business opportunities and market trends. Specific activities would include, but not limited to, desktop research, company and/or industry experts interview, survey and/or on-site visit, and market and competitive analysis.
- Partnership Development: Identify, build and manage long term relationships with strategic partners in pursuit of growth opportunities. Specific activities would include organizing and attending meetings with external parties to discuss strategic collaboration opportunities, handling external and internal communications and facilitate legal and licensing agreements with partners as needed.
- Gain Industry Knowledge of CMI Product Offerings: Build and manage industry specific knowledge related to the following products: Copper Networks (low voltage cabling infrastructure), Fiber Optics, Panduit / TE/CommScope, Mobotix Hi-Res Video Surveillance Systems (IP Video Cameras), AMX Control Systems, Aerohive Wireless, Paxton Access Control, Panasonic Business Telephone Systems. Specific activities would include, but not limited to , desktop research, company and/or industry experts interviews, surveys and/or on-site visits.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Processes reports and paperwork to and from corporate offices.
- Supports in performing various analytical special projects, including working with spreadsheet, presentation and/or database applications to create reports for department or office meetings.
- Collaborates with staff and departments in preparing special projects.
- Special administrative tasks as they arise.
Communication Management Inc. (CMI) offers a competitive compensation and commission structure, a great work atmosphere, health and dental options, 401K & health benefit options, sick leave and vacation provisions for all full time employees. CMI is a veteran owned small business and we are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
This is an ongoing position posting to create an applicant pool for possible openings. Therefore, an employment opportunity may not currently be available. Completed resumes that are forwarded through ZipRecruiter will be accepted by the Office of Human Resources on a continuous basis and remain active for one year. Available positions are contingent upon the needs of Communication Management Inc.
To be considered, reply to this ad with your resume.