The Graphic Designer is a key member of the Marketing and Communications Office staff, which manages institutional brand identity promotion and alignment and implements marketing and communications projects for the Charlotte Latin School community, including the Headmaster’s Office, Admissions Office, Development and Alumni Office, Division Offices, Summer Programs, faculty, and parent volunteer organizations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs and implements print and digital projects from concept development through final product for internal and external constituents/audiences, including:
- logos, web graphics, evites, PowerPoint presentations, iMovie slideshows, magazines, advertisements, newsletters, annual reports, collateral packages, brochures, invitations, programs, handbooks, directories, stationery, t-shirts, signs, and forms.
- Coordinates projects and meeting deadlines with print vendors, sign vendors, photographers, advertising sales representatives, and other external contractors.
- Provides design consultation services to Charlotte Latin’s administration, faculty, and parent volunteers.
- Maintains and manages Latin’s Style and Usage Guide and associated files.
- Performs other duties as needed.