| Position Description:|
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Manage accounts receivables for Employer Solutions. Provide primary client interface on accounts, including negotiations with physicians and / or designated office management, CEOs and CFOs. Lead communication role to leadership, including direct engagement with Managing Directors, Sales Directors, and other relevant staff. This position is full-time (40 hours / week) with our site Hours of Operation from 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 pm.
- Each Collector is responsible for their own monthly portfolio that consists that range from 2000-3500 client accounts.
- Collector must make daily collection calls on past due accounts, update collection comments in the billing system and develops action planning for collecting accounts on outstanding AR over 60 days.
- Each month Collector is to reduce the bad debt over 60 days. We are measured on our effectiveness to meet specific goals set by the department and leadership. At the end of the day we want to get paid for the work we performed.
- Responsible for collection agency placements and bankruptcies, ensuring all paperwork and approvals are intact.
- Responsible to monitor short-paid invoices and resolve disputes which, which requires appropriate research.
- Collectors regularly monitor and expedite resolution of credit balances for accounts in their portfolio, as well as processing monthly charges and adjustments.
- All aspects of research need to take place for accurate resolution which includes but not limited to, pulling lab requisitions, requesting check pulls from the Cash team, reviewing account activity and notes in billing system, accessing the Quest online invoicing system (eInvoice). Responsible for making direct contact with clients, Quest labs, Accounts Payable, Sales Reps, Account Managers, local Quest standard Business Units and Quest non-standard business units.
- While performing these day-to-day functions, Collectors are also making and receiving calls from clients, handling emails, and correspondence.
- Attends scheduled monthly conference calls with management, Finance and Sales to discuss status of High Risk reports, preparing all information that pertains to clients on portfolios and participate in the facilitation of the resolution.
- Maintain various databases and ensure proper data points are stored properly to run accurate data for reporting purposes.
- Prepare various reports such as: High Risk, Bad Debt Reserve, No Pay and 180 days Equal Total Due.
- Timely and accurate follow up to all impacted parties (internal and/or external) that provides an explanation of resolution and requested information is mandatory.
- Additional processes and projects will be assigned as necessary to meet business needs, including assisting Customer Service with workload.
- Billing is an ever-changing environment that requires quick thinking, proactive actions. Each day welcomes new challenges that need to be approached with an open mind and drive to meet our customers needs.