Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)Primary Location:
NeuroRestorative Illinois is currently hiring a Licensed Practical Nurse for our Palatine location.
Full time and Part time positions available.
$1200 sign on bonus
Located just outside of Chicago, our Palatine location offers a quiet neighborhood setting with convenient access to area physicians, recreational activities and shopping.
We are an Organization that values people: Those we serve and those who join us on our mission.Description
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support adults with brain injury. As a Licensed Practice Nurse (LPN) / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) with NeuroRestorative you'll be one of those special people.
For NeuroRestorative and The MENTOR Network the LPN/LVN is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
To that end, the LPN/LVN role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization.
- Two year college degree in nursing or related field or state certificate
- One year of experience working with population served in a nursing capacity
- Current LPN/LVN licensure for state of residence
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state such as CPR/FA, HIV/AIDS certification, BBP and ACT training
- Ability to pass IDPH fingerprinting/background checks
- Ability to pass physical and drug screen
- Current Valid Illinois Drivers License/with 5 year driving history
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.