Design, execute and continuously innovate global collections system and contact strategies through the use of both traditional and non-traditional communication channels in order to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of SCB's collections operations.
To enable the above, development will be tied into the optimal use of collection system with overarching front end responsibility of systems, contact management and capacity planning.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Develop a Global Voice and non voice strategy and infrastructure capabilities ( dialler, VR and SMS ) as part of the strategic agenda for collections and recovery.
* Develop effective contact strategies for countries to contact customers faster, better and cheaper.
* Identify productivity opportunities through optimization of contact channel and establishing strong cost management with respective vendors supporting these channels.
* Support the implementation of Computer Assisted Collection System ( CACS ) for Africa and enhancement and utilization of existing collection system.
* Design and implement the automation of manual collection processes using the CACS and contact management platform.
* Continuously Develop robust controls for CACS and contact channels
* Significantly grow capabilities of the newly setup Hub in India at Bangalore.
* Actively work with the Collections COE to support POC testing on new frontiers in collections
* Manage and deliver on strategic collections projects /initiatives
Disciplined Adherance to Process Standards
* Strengthen procedures to ensure 100% of collections activity is routed through collections management systems
* Strengthen controls for changes to contact management channel parameters
* Improve CPS documentation to reflect systemically managed environment expectations
* Ensure regular reconciliations across contact channels are performed
* Enforce disciplined and fair champion challenger environments
People and Relationship Management
* Responsible to represent Collections function, engage with key stakeholders, communication, status of operations, issue escalation, recommendations and support initiatives
* Provide feedback on performance issues to facility review of Risk policies
* Support and facilitate peer reviews and best practice sharing across countries
* Actively drive dialler innovation in all SCB outbound calling functions
* Drive automation capabilities to deliver customer centric experience and in line with treating customers fairly
* Develop effective contact strategies for countries to contact customers faster, better and cheaper
* Remove duplication in contact channel treatment intra day to optimise and refine contact strategies
* Design, approve, install and govern the use of CACS , dialler , SMS and VR for Collections and CAMS ( collection agency management system ) and any other new system which may get installed in future.
* Ensure that CB Policy and procedures are adhered to and in alignment with local Central bank or Regulator requirements.
* Manage and control dialler administration to ensure group standards and policies are adhered to
* Adherence to laws and regulations, internal risk and compliance policies and the Group Code of Conduct.
* Completion of all mandatory risk and compliance training including e-learning within stated timeframes
* Proactive identification of risks and concerns, including escalation to all relevant stakeholders
* Timely mitigation of risks and resolution of issues including collaboration with all relevant stakeholder functions, and establishment of effective controls
* Completion of all mandatory risk and compliance training and acknowledgements by each member of my team within stated timeframes
* Demonstration of adherence to the management principles for effective risk and control and the Group's fair accountability principles
* Prompt and decisive action upon detection of risk and compliance weaknesses
Qualifications and Skills
1.Minimum 10 years of experience in running large outbound Call Centre Management
2.Experience in working in a Regional / Global role
3.Minimum 5 years practical experience in predictive dialler administration, campaign design and management as well as various other contact management platforms
4. Strong analytical and problem capability
5.Proven track record of change/project manager using defined methodologies
6 Good knowledge of the products as well as collection practices in emerging & or developed markets
7. Person with an engineering/ technical and management background preferred
8. demonstrated leadership in managing contact operation Strong leadership and people management capability and good communication skills - verbal and written
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.