M&G are looking to recruit a Business Analyst within the Group Transformation function.
The role is to support the delivery of a diverse range of projects for Prudential plc, a major client for M&G Investments, to enable them to achieve their business objectives through both Product and Technology initiatives.
* Work proactively with the key business stakeholders to define project objectives and scope.
* Input into project planning and define and manage the analysis approach and deliverables against estimates.
* Understand and document existing business processes / models and propose enhancements.
* Define operating models for new product/transaction structures w.r.t. the overarching operating model employed for the client(s).
* Engage various teams across the business to determine implications of proposed solutions to business problems.
* Clearly define detailed business functional and non-functional requirements from various stakeholders across the business and generate business solutions.
* Work closely with Systems Analysts and Development teams to ensure appropriate technology changes are implemented successfully.
* Input into definition and execution of functional system testing and business scenario testing.
What we are looking for
* A self-starter with previous experience of working on projects.
* Experience of working with stakeholders at different levels.
* The ability to challenge business users and help shape project scope and requirements.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills complemented by effective communication styles.
* Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills with a determination to see initiatives through to completion.
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a project team.
* Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships within the team and across the business.
* Capable of facilitating medium to large sized workshops and meetings with stakeholders.
* Have a genuine interest in expanding their knowledge and understanding of the challenges and developments impacting operations and systems in the Asset Management industry.
* Must have a demonstrable and good general understanding of the Asset Management industry including products, regulations and service providers.
* Should have demonstrable experience of change within an investment operations function for an asset manager.
* Experience of delivering operational support models for complex OTC derivatives (e.g. Swaptions, Inflation Swaps, TRS, Structured Products) would be advantageous.
* Experience of delivering technical changes to infrastructure/systems would be beneficial.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple - to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.