The firm manages co-mingled funds and segregated accounts invested in European small and mid- market buy-outs, Infrastructure and Mezzanine/Private debt. The firm's products and services encompass primary and secondary fund investments as well as direct co-investments alongside fund managers or industrial partners.
Our development leads us to strengthen our "Monitoring" team, in charge of the administrative, regulatory and financial follow-up of our investment vehicles.
The "Monitoring" team currently includes 15 persons, located in our Paris, Brussels and Helsinki office and needs to reinforce its presence in our Brussels office.
Reporting to the Monitoring Director, located in Brussels, you will actively participate in the daily monitoring of the operations in the Access Capital Partner funds, specifically in the following fields:
- Monitoring of cash flows related to investments;
- Valuing of funds and funds-of-funds and calculation of performance indicators of the investment vehicles;
- Periodic coordination with Fund Accountants in France or elsewhere in Europe;
- Legal, fiscal and regulatory health checks on investment participations;
- Cash management of investment vehicles;
- Production of quarterly investment reports for investors;
- Improvement of control mechanisms, workflow management and potentially participate in the development of the information system;
- Master in Economic Sciences or equivalent;
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English and French is absolutely necessary (75% of communication takes place in English);
- Very good practical knowledge of IT tools such as MS Excel;
- Very good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of accounting;
- Familiar with legal terms and/or good knowledge of German would be an asset
Being autonomous and rigorous, your analytical skills should allow you to apprehend all aspects of the investment cycle within the firm. Your communication and social skills should allow you to integrate smoothly within an international team.
Please send your application (application letter and resume) by clicking the apply button.