Automotive Shop Mechanic
4 Wheel Parts is looking for an EXPERIENCED Automotive Shop Mechanic/Technician to join our team! The Automotive Shop Mechanic/Technician will work in a high volume service center, who can bring an immediate, positive impact to our Fredericton, NB 4 Wheel Parts store. You will be dealing with customers, preparing job estimates, and performing service work.
- Performs all repairs and services;
- Participates in the repair and reconditioning of automobiles and trucks;
- Participates in assembling and repairing cars and trucks;
- Maintains accurate work records;
- Uses the computer based Equipment Management Information System to record work order information and access to other information;
- Performs inspections of completed repairs to ensure thorough and quality of repair and suitability of vehicle for return to service;
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work;
- Processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service;
In addition to a great compensation and commission plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; Vision Plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
Tell us your salary history and current salary requirements
NOTE: Resumes received without a salary history may not be considered
To learn more about us, visit: http://4wheelparts.com
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).