JOB DESCRIPTION: VP INVESTMENTS
Our client is a leading pan-asian Private Equity fund management firm (Fund-of-Funds).
As part of their expansion, they are now looking to hire a senior finance professional to join their team in Singapore as VP, Investments.
Besides evaluating PE fund managers (VC, Buyout, Growth funds etc), the incumbent shall also explore and manage direct or co-investment opportunities across Asia Pacific.
For this particular hire, they also hope that the incoming VP Investments will augment their investment capabilities and spearhead their efforts in South Korea, a critical growth market for them.
- Degree or MBA qualified finance professional with 8-10 years of relevant experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity, Corporate Finance, Consulting or related industries.
- Strong interest in the PE sector with relevant experience in direct or indirect investments
- As this hire will be the company's key representative in the Korean market handling its existing investments and business development efforts, fluency in the Korean language will be required.
- Able to help in fundraising / investor partnership with potential investors in South Korea.
- Access to a personal network of Korean Investors or PE Fund Managers will be valued.
- Internationally exposed with high comfort levels at dealing with senior stakeholders from across the world.
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork.
- Good academic background from a leading Korean or International University.
- Role will be based in Singapore.
Please send your CV to BOH Sang Chin at firstname.lastname@example.org for our consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussions.