- Primary Location: Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Marketing
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 17034497
The Citi Liquidity Management Services (CLMS) group is responsible for a full range of products & solutions designed to allow client treasury organizations to create, access and deploy organic liquidity across their network. The CLMS business provides clients with a means to harness and deploy excess cash balances in accordance with corporate guidelines and risk parameters.
APAC Liquidity & Investments is a one of the key areas for growth in TTS, Asia. With balance sheet of $110+Bn, Revenue $1.1 Bn and increased focus on treasury centered clients. The Head of Regional Structuring role is critical for the strategic business drive, product & PnL management & client solutions & structuring. The role covers a complex set of solutions, including legal , tax, transfer pricing & regulatory requirements around products such as cash pooling, cash concentration, multi bank sweeping, interest enhancement products, and deposit/investments under the scope of this role.
Manage and grow the Liquidity & Investment business as a part of the regional TTS Business in Asia. This is a critical leadership role within Liquidity & Investment team in APAC. The target market for liquidity products covers all global, regional clients & TTLC, CCB clients in APAC region. The Head of Client Solutions & structuring is responsible for the full governance of the regional liquidity structures, products, commercialization & market management. The role envisages high engagement as the head of liquidity solutions in the regional hub for clients in Asia, primarily in Singapore as the regional hub for most clients with centralized treasury.
The individual is required to work with multiple regional stakeholders mainly the Asia Exco, Banking & Coverage organization, TTS Sales organization. The individual is required to engage the key stakeholders including country business, legal, compliance, tax, service, implementation and O&T teams in providing an E2E, LM solutioning to TTS clients, particularly to focus on supporting client liquidity solutions, catering to majority of the treasury center based regional clients and top tier local corporates in emerging markets in Asia.
This role is responsible for the structures, product P&L, and must have a good understanding and aptitude towards solutions, product, financial acumen, Risk, Controls and operational & technology aspects.
- Develop and articulate liquidity solution structuring strategy that meets market & customer requirements and is aligned with global product vision and regional/country needs for the Asia region.
- Work closely with all partners inc RM, sales and implementation to execute global/regional business strategies across client segments in Asia.
- Own the liquidity solution development, including product development covering the life cycle process to ensure these are done as planned - business case, funding approval, business requirements, solution design, implementation and communication
- Responsible for core client for maximum impact and deploy tailored content with a focus on distribution
- Commercialization of new solutions, product launches for client impact and flow of new business
- Own the solution & product profitability process that ensures revenue and cost dynamics of each product are understood and continuously reviewed
- Ensure proper controls are included into Manager Control Assessments (MCA) for liquidity and investments products.
- Revenue responsibility on key Liquidity revenue metrics for the client solutions
- Define and continuously review pricing strategy with product managers to establish and refine pricing for client segments.
- Attract, motivate and retain top talent. Build and maintain a high performing product team.
- Product experience/proven track record with min 10-15 years of prior work experience in related areas
- 8+ years direct people management experience, including all levels of senior management
- Knowledge of TTS products and platforms, specifically in liquidity/investments area
- Knowledge of financial markets, investment benchmarks within money markets in Asia
Academic & Other Qualifications:
- Ability to deal with complexity of products/solutions
- Ability to engage clients and identify solutions to fit the client's business opportunities
- Process and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Bachelor degree in Economics/Commerce/Finance
- MBA preferred
- Cultural sensitivity
- High level of contribution to achieve team objectives
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize projects
- Career progression and opportunity is to move into TTS Business Head roles (Sales, Cross Products, Globally, Regionally)