We have an opening for a Full-time Case Manager, Registered Nurse (RN)to work for our employer health center located in Waterford, NY and surrounding areas!
Premise Health, the newest name in onsite healthcare, was formed as a result of two industry pioneers Take Care Employer Solutions and CHS Health Services coming together. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary: This RN Case Manager will work Monday through Friday and provide Case Management for Workers Compensation, Short Term, and Long Term Disability patients.
- Assesses the coordination and access to needed medical, psychiatric, social, educational, and other services essential for meeting the health needs of the individual
- Coordinates assessment, treatment planning, and return to work processes with the employee, providers, and employer
- Assesses and evaluates cases and prepares and implements treatment and case management plans
- Counsels clients, assisting them to identify and resolve problems and make effective use of resources
- Maintains collaborative working relationships with other community providers to develop specialized services as required
- May perform duties telephonically as well as conducting on-site visits
- Acts as liaison between client employees, providers, and agency or institution
- Assists clients in finding ways of adjusting to changes in physical capabilities that will allow for a life/work style as comfortable as the situation will permit
- Provides consultation to staff on specific cases
- Prepares and maintains written case records, reports, and forms, performs case follow-up and closing, and performs other administrative tasks as required
- Other duties may be assigned
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Requirements
- Associates' degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination or education and experience
- Field case managers must maintain a valid state driver's license
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) from four-year college or university is preferred
- Certified Insurance Rehabilitation Specialist (CIRS), Certified Disability Management Specialist (CDMS), or Registered Nurse with certification in Rehab (CRRN), Case Management (CCM) or Occupational Health (COHN/COHN-S)
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records