FullWell believes in approaching healthcare differently. We inspire and empower care teams to deliver the highest quality, highest value care to people in our communities. We believe in helping all people live their fullest lives.
FullWell is an independent population health company owned by Centura Health. We are a collaborative, physician-centric organization focused on bringing tools, resources and competencies to Colorado Health Neighborhoods (CHN) providers to deliver health care solutions that meet consumer needs while helping them make critical decisions across the entire care continuum.
Join FullWell; a health-focused, results-oriented, innovative organization that is on the leading edge of how healthcare is changing. Learn more at FullWell.com.
Job Description/Job Posting ID: 104926
Recruiter Contact: Abigail Clothier, AbigailClothier@Centura.Org
Schedule: Full Time, Days
Location: Englewood, CO
The Analytics Project Manager (PM) works with the FullWell Business Enablement and Information Solutions Team Leadership and Staff to facilitate all aspects of project management and plan development. The PM is responsible for overseeing the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific short-term projects, which have a beginning, end, and specified deliverables.
Minimum Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Health Informatics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, MIS or related field
- Masters would be preferred
Minimum Experience Requirements
- 5 years' experience as a project manager and/or business intelligence manager in healthcare
- Experience with project management: waterfall and Agile. Status reporting, risk management and staffing models
- Experience with Database design, DataMart design, SQL, MS SQL analytics services, SSIS, ETL, PowerBI, OLAP cubes, workflow process improvement, metrics based management and Big Data Analytics needed
Additional Skills and Experience
- Strong project management skills including the delivery of enterprise healthcare applications
- Understanding of MS Project and Server, PowerBI, ETL, reporting datamarts, Tableau, reporting requirements and delivery
- Strong computer skills to include business intelligence, clinical data health informatics, HIPAA security requirements
- Must be organized, very detail oriented and a self-starter
- Possess some knowledge of payer/provider data interchange, EDI standards
- Excellent verbal, logic, data intelligence, mathematical, decision logic, written and listening skills.
- Proven ability to synthesize verbal conversations into writing.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals in all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, ask questions, prioritize, and multi-task.
- Well read, passion for hidden side of everything within the data.
- Customer service orientation.
- Ability to maintain professional appearance and behavior at all times.
License and Certification
- MCSE – Data Management and Analytics not required but certainly preferred (demonstrated progress toward certification within first year also a plus).
- Agile/SCRUM certification a plus
Position Duties (essential functions denoted with an * )
- Supervises two reporting analysts *
- Responsible for providing operational reports to FullWell Leadership team, including CEO, COO and Senior Director of Finance.*
- Responsible for provider performance reporting to CHN and FullWell Leadership team.*
- Responsible for patient population reporting to FullWell Leadership on risk contracts.*
- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication support skills that demonstrate FullWell's commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care, and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
- Plans the integration of new reporting and analytics tools into existing FullWell workflows.*
- Ability to manage both FullWell team members and contractors.*
- Controls scope and drives all parties and vendors to on time deliverable completetion.*
- Looks for ways to enable sustainability and automate intelligence delivery to replace existing manual reporting and processes*
- Develops with staff, tools to assume risk of patient populations with eye toward proactive vs reactive interventions*
- Loves working with providers to enable early and often interactions that reduce provider risk and enable cost savings sharing.*
- Understands provider change management and tool adoption to promote care gap closure.*
- Uses interpersonal skills effectively to build and maintain good teamwork and cooperative working relationships.*
- Develops project schedules, activity, and progress reports. Provides statistical tracking and data management.*
- Highlights and escalates missed or at risk milestones and identifies options and alternatives to keep project on track.*
- Proactively identifies potential administrative problems and identifies possible solutions, creates documentation, templates, prepares reports and analyzes data to resolve problems.
- Participates in project teams to assist in the development, management and implementation of company initiatives.
- Maintains team documentation in accessible media, formats and structures.
- Assists with and/or conducts data collection, analysis and interpretation for project implementation.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
- Uses, protects, and discloses FullWell patients' protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards and holds direct reports accountable for the same.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Important notification to applicants as of Nov. 20, 2014: Effective Jan. 1, 2015, FullWell will no longer hire tobacco users in Colorado and Kansas. The change to our policy does not apply to associates hired on or before Dec. 31, 2014. FullWell is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.