For more than 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people. We're currently looking for qualified candidate to join our team as:
Product Development & Implementation Manager
This role could be either based in Hong Kong or Singapore
This role works with internal clients (primarily International Advisory Services, the Investment Management teams and teams within Global Product Strategy) and business partners across the organization to successfully plan, manage, direct and drive strategic product initiatives (new product launches, mergers and closures). This role drives the product implementation process by leveraging strong working knowledge of all legal, compliance, service and operations processes and systems; employing project management tools and techniques; successfully managing business partner relationships and regularly providing updates to key stakeholders. In addition, this position will assist the Product Management and Regional Channel teams in various product development and approval activities.
- Determines the scope and approach of product initiatives:
- Secures resources
- Obtains buy in from business partners
- Provides regular updates to stakeholders
- Works with the project team to manage changes
- Ensures timely completion of deliverables and milestones
- Participates in the Post Implementation Review
- Organizes and manages operational teams and forums to facilitate communication and the successful completion of product initiatives.
- Engages appropriate business partners for resources.
- Oversees and manages the successful launch of all retail and institutional products, ensuring the completion of all related tasks.
- Oversees and manages the successful merger, closure and liquidation of all retail and institutional products, ensuring the completion of all related tasks.
- Oversees and manages the successful implementation of all product changes such as benchmark changes, pricing changes and fund policy changes, ensuring the completion of all related tasks.
- Identifies implementation challenges and issues quickly and mobilizes key decision makers to identify solutions.
- Presents issues and recommends solutions to senior leaders.
- Builds and fosters relationships with clients and business partners
- Ensures that business partner services level agreements are defined and implemented where appropriate.
- Leads the Product Coordination Committee meetings
- Ensures that new products are presented for approval at the Global Product Committee.
- Gathers and analyzes competitor information for internal clients such as the Distribution teams.
- Assists in overseeing the Fee Cap Review process.
- Maintains the Asset Commitments to Actuals report.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to enhance the implementation of Global Product Strategy initiatives.
- Works with business partners and clients to regularly review and improve product implementation processes and procedures.
- Works with the Product and Regional Channel Managers to support product development activities:
- Conducts research and analysis and provides recommendations as needed.
- Facilitates discussions with business partners
- Works with the Product Managers, Regional Managers and members of the Global Product Committee, Complex Sec Review Committee and other teams to move product initiatives through the approval process.
- Participates in the review, planning and communication of the Product Pipeline
- Participate in team/department meetings.
- Participate in other projects, training & presentations as requested.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 7 years of working experience, including at least 5 years industry experience with solid understanding of the investment management and financial services industry.
- Experience with managing medium scale projects with solid project management skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of front, middle and back office functions.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent relationship management skills, with ability to interact well with sales and client service professionals
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems.
- Excellent facilitation, mediation, negotiation, and persuasion skills.
- Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives and client needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- Ability to multi-task and manage in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Occasional travel may be required.
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Please apply via the below website with full resume, including present and expected salaries and notice period.
Candidates are welcome to visit our web site to find out more about our company:
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.