Are you an accurate fast numbers person who loves learning and growing, does whatever it takes and loves relating to people?
If you are self-motivated go-getter who thrives in fast-paced, collaborative environments; if you want to work for a company that is making a positive difference in thousands of lives every day: we are the company for you!
Our dynamic and rapidly expanding transformational education organization seeks an Accountant to partner with our clients and run the billing department for our organizations. Responsibilities include financial statement preparation, payroll, client communications, reconciliations and payables/receivables.
Ideal candidate would bring to the table both experience in the field of Accounting and applied knowledge of relevant accounting software (QuickBooks). Must be able to solve problems quickly and organize and solve system issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to multi-task
• Proficiency with QuickBooks & Excel
• Excellent Customer service skills
• Full-charge responsibility for company accounting and financial statement preparation
• Accounts Receivable / Cash Application
• Accounts Payable / Cash Disbursements
• Coordinate / Process client payroll with outside vendor
• Commission Reports
• Client statement generation & customer service for the Billing Department
• End of Month Close, including recording financial transactions to the G/L, reconciliation of all accounts
• Coordination of external audits of client financials and other reporting
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Detail-oriented and driven to provide accurate and timely work product
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Assistance with special projects as directed by Senior Staff
Must have a BS in Accounting or Finance
Experience preferred. Accuracy and speed a must
Who We Are:
The Wright Foundation is a mission-based non-profit organization dedicated to learning, growing and the realization of human potential. We are a training and leadership organization that offers trainings, events, and programs dedicated to bringing out the best in the individual. Wright is a high-velocity, high-learning environment.
Employees have many opportunities for professional growth and learning. We are looking for a team player who is ready to put in time, energy, and dedication into their work. The office is in the Streeterville neighborhood of Chicago, IL.
Our Mission Statement:
Our purpose is to live authentic, radiant lives, and to support others to unleash their potential by consciously engaging in their own transformation and leadership, for the advancement of humanity and sustainable living on the planet.
What You Get:
With our innovative team empowerment structure, you can expect to learn to hone your talents and time-management skills to where you are performing at a level you never thought you could achieve.
We offer access to trainings, room for advancement, and lots of fulfillment. If you are committed to excellence, fulfilling your potential, and engaging fully in the adventure of life, join our team!