If you are rabid about getting excellent results and have dedicated your life to them no matter where you are-we have an amazing playground for you.
Who We Are:
Work for a non-profit foundation - a mission-based organization dedicated to learning, growing and the realization of human potential. Our business divisions include an accredited graduate university that awards masters and doctoral degrees in transformational leadership and coaching, a non-credit arm that offers training and courses in social and emotional intelligence (SI/EI), personal development, and leadership, and a consulting division that brings SI & EI training and education into corporate settings.
All of our programs are dedicated to bringing out the best in the individual. Wright is a high-velocity, high-learning environment. Employees have many opportunities for professional growth and learning. We are looking for a team player who is ready to put in time, energy, and dedication into their work.
Our Mission Statement:
Our purpose is to live authentic, radiant lives, and to support others to unleash their potential by consciously engaging in their own transformation and leadership, for the advancement of humanity and sustainable living on the planet.
Who we are looking For:
We are looking for a part time Sales administrator. This job will offer you real world experience in sales training, activity, pipelines and closing! This job is perfectly suited for a recent college graduate, or someone who is currently pursuing a degree in business, marketing, PR, etc. You must be able and happy to work 21-29 hours/week.
What You'll Do:
- Getting the word out about our awesome lunch and learn series
- put feelers out, send proposals and follow-up fastidiously!
- Assisting with strategic research and lead generations by using online tools to search for potential organizations and conferences to propose speaking presentations
- Research each prospect to find their needs and, based on these, offer recommendations on ways to approach them
- Finding best contact persons for targeted companies and organizations to build powerful leads and contacting
- Attend creative and strategic brainstorming meetings with sales and marketing teams
- Write personalized and compelling professional emails, messages and other communication to reach target market decision makers
-Sales Dials and calls with prospective students
- Help manage the sales pipeline
Someone who is detail oriented with great follow through
Excellent verbal and written communication and persuasive writing skills
Deep understanding of internet search tools (especially LinkedIn)
Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
Market research, lead generation and copywriting ability preferred
The ideal candidate is genuinely curious, willing to learn and has skills in closing. Positive attitude is a must!
What you’ll get:
This is an opportunity to become part of an electric community dedicated to bringing out the best in you while developing your career in marketing! This is a paid part time position. Opportunities for growth and FT employment.
We offer access to trainings, long hours, room for advancement, and lots of fulfillment. If you are committed to excellence, fulfilling your potential, and engaging fully in the adventure of life, join our team!