For Us, It’s A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world’s 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Come Join Us
Position Senior Information Technology (IT) Internal Auditor, Internal Audit
Location Hyderabad, India
We welcome direct walk-in interviews at our Jubilee Hills corporate office in Hyderabad during the following dates:
- 22/05/2017 – 25/05/2017
- 19/06/2017 – 29/06/2017
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here’s how this role will help:
- The Senior IT Internal Auditor’s mission critical role is to provide the organization the best independent, objective assurance and advisory activity to assist the organization in accomplishing its objectives and protect or increase its value through a systematic, disciplined approach to the identification and minimization of enterprise risk.
- The responsibilities of the Senior IT Internal Auditor include the following:
- Perform audits and reviews covering various aspects of the organization. This includes the following:
- Assist the IT Audit Manager with scheduling the audit with the audit client and scheduling internal and external resources,
- Assist in the audit / review scope development over IT audit projects and participating in scoping calls with the audit client,
- Assist in the preparation of documentation requests and coordinating those requests with the audit client,
- Execute testing through various methods and prepare high quality audit work-papers that are clear and concise,
- Review Internal Audit Staff work-papers, provide guidance and instruction to Internal Audit Staff, and manage the audit / review engagement teams,
- Communicate findings to audit clients and assist in the preparation of audit reports,
- Assist audit client in the development of remediation activities and monitor the implementation of the identified remediation activities, and
- Manage, monitor and analyze budgets and actuals for audit projects.
- Mentor internal audit staff and provide guidance related to IT auditing, SOX Compliance, industry knowledge and professional development.
- Understand the organizations policies and provide guidance to audit clients and management.
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications for this position:
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), accounting, finance, business or computer science is required.
- Minimum of two and half (2.5) to three (3) years of experience of Big 4 public accounting IT audit experience or combination of public and Internal Audit experience preferred. A combination of education and experience can be taken into consideration.
- Professional certification preferred (CIA, CISA), but not required.
- Working knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley requirements for public companies and previous experience performing SOX duties required.
- Solid knowledge of IT general control framework (i.e., logical access, program change management, hardware security) is required.
- Solid knowledge of SAP is required.
- Must possess initiative (a self-starter) and be able to perform with minimal supervision. Excellent communications and report writing skills. Must be able to communicate with all areas and levels within the company. Must maintain confidentiality of all audit and investigative assignments.
- Must possess strong management skills and be able to direct and manage less experienced staff.
- Ability to read and interpret complex business and/or technical documents. Ability to write comprehensive reports and detailed business correspondence. Ability to work with groups of people such as other departments and communicate known concepts. Ability to present to a group of departments.
- Ability to solve problems with a variety of concrete variables through semi-standardized solutions that require some ingenuity and analysis. Ability to draw inferences and follow prescribed and detailed procedures to solve moderately complex problems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint similar software related to presentations and analysis.
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally (approximately 33%).
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 20,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.